Dramatic Goo Jump Dramatic Goo Jump

The ending

was less than desireable. A better ending would have made this flash much better.

Random..... (Preview) Random..... (Preview)

Keep up the good work

Length and substinance need to be improved. But unlike most people's first flashes that they submit, yours is not an abomination.

Delorean100 responds:

Just like what zachtejeda2 said. The actual series will be longer. And thanks. i really hate people that make scribbles and then try to pass them off as "good".

The WTF The WTF

Could you clarify something

Great animation, it's short and funny, but in the part where it shows the close up of the guy in grey wacking something, is he wacking his wood with the plank? It looks like it.

Parkour Parkour Brooklyn Parkour Parkour Brooklyn

Nice...

But there are two things that could make this game better in my opinion. First more levels would be nice. Second, having a unique bloody ending for each failure would make the game more interesting.

Stab Frogs Stab Frogs

Could be a lot better

I defeated the grog, but missed one of the monsters, and later killed the monster. But the grog head wasnt on the list. Then as I was leaving the cave I was able to fall out of the map and have been falling. Overall, its ok. It could be a lot better though.

Mini Maze Mini Maze

Nice

Maze games are usually very boring for me, but this one was different. The ability to change the curor, the backround color, and haveing the ability to change the level were all nice features. I also thought that the lagg of the cursor was also a good feature to include.
Great job.

VanVeenGames responds:

Ty!

C-MEK C-MEK

Wow, this is extremely intense. I am very impressed. The concept behind the technology is great, as well as the artwork. What program did you use to make this?